As a member investor of your local Glenwood Area Chamber of Commerce, you are part of our local professional organization that is the “front door” to Glenwood/Mills County. We have a major impact on the business climate with promotion and recruitment to grow and develop our business community.
Let us help you promote and grow your business by joining the network of other business professionals, clubs, organizations, and individuals who support our efforts to make the Glenwood/Mills County area a
great place to work, play, and do business.
When you complete and submit the application to the right, a representative from the Glenwood Area Chamber of Commerce will contact you.
We look forward to visiting with you!
Benefits available to Chamber members:
- Business directory listing on our website
- Access to our weekly Chamber Connections electronic newsletter
- Chamber Ribbon Cutting and business feature in local newspaper
- Access to business resources to grow your business
- Networking opportunities with fellow businesses
- Referral of your business services…we refer only Chamber member businesses to inquires received via phone, email, mail, Facebook, and walk-in visitors
- Proud member of your local professional business organization that promotes the community, businesses, and quality of life in the Glenwood/Mills County area